Get the latest XM Update from Sonos Free
Update Instructions for current XM subscribers:
- Go to http://home.xmradio.com
- Sign in using your account username and password
- Follow the instructions to update XM Radio Online username and password information
- Go to the Music Menu on Sonos, touch More Music and choose Sirius
- Enter your updated username and password
For new customers, try SiriusXM on Sonos for free:
- Go to the Music Menu, touch More Music and choose the SiriusXM Trial
- After the 30-day trial, new users can subscribe to SiriusXM Premium Internet Radio for $12.95/month
Either way, with SiriusXM on Sonos radio-lovers can:
- Tune in to over 120 channels of commercial-free music, plus sports, talk, news, and entertainment in every room.
- Enjoy exclusive programming, original formats, legendary DJs, and celebrity hosts like Howard Stern, Oprah and more.
- Experience premium sound with near CD quality streaming (128K) all over the house.
- Set up their system without wires or antennas.
To learn more about SiriusXM, visit http://www.sonos.com/music/partners/sirius
Connect with our experts today at www.hellokarbon.com, or call 925-798-7600.
Tweet with Karbon @hellokarbon
Join Karbon on Facebook