Happy Holidays everyone!
Karbon will be wrapping up installations this week and then take a short break to spend time with friends and family. We know you’re busy, but do want to make you aware of a couple items before we break for the holiday:
Karbon is adding Google TV and DISH Network to our current offering. Many of you have been asking, and Yes, Karbon is now installing and supporting both. A quick overview:
What is Google TV?
Google TV is a small new interface (like a very small DVD player) requiring a broadband connection to the Internet. Google and Sony have teamed up offering several TVs that feature the Google interface. Logitech also has a product.
What can Google TV do for me?
- Search, browse the Internet, stream movies and video – it’s all possible using Google TV!
- Search access every channel, every app, and the entire web, simultaneously
- User your phone as a remote control.
- The Home screen is customizable, giving you quick access to your favorite channels, apps and websites.
- Switching between TV and web is seamless, you can even watch both at the same time.
- DISH Network subscriber enjoy enhanced features like recording and DVR access from the search bar.
- Google TV setup is available from Karbon starting at $125.00 – makes a great gift!
- The only DVR with built-in Slingbox Technology
- 1 terabyte hard drive – the TV industries largest
- Graphical on-screen display to quickly find your favorite channels using familiar network logos